God is doing great things at Camp Lost Pines! 2019 started off much the same as 2018 ended, with the wonderful folks from Mennonite Disaster Service staying with us while they built new homes for flood victims in LaGrange. MDS came to Camp Lost Pines in November 2018 and stayed through the end of March 2019. We are so blessed to have their prayers, support and friendship as they serve our Lord with their time and talents. This is just one of the many MDS groups that have made Camp Lost Pines their home over the past 5 months.
The staff of Camp Lost Pines has also been very busy during the first quarter of 2019. Following is a partial list of our accomplishments:
1. Installed another culvert in the roadway and added speed limit signs.
2. Repaired the roof on the old farm house storage shed.
3. Completely replaced the roof on cabin #9
4. Did a major underground plumbing repair at the lodge.
5. Painted trim on the tool shed, the nurses station, the kitchen back door, and cabin #9
6. We have begun the restoration process of the old cabin area that was burned years ago.
These are just the highlights of the great things that have been going on so far this year.
Upcoming Events at Camp Lost Pines
April 5-7 COGOP English Men’s Retreat
April 12-14 Cristiana Para Totos Women’s Retreat
April 19-21 Oak Glen COGOP Easter - Sunrise Service
April 27 BP MS150 Bike Ride
May 17-19 Cristiana Para Totas Men’s Retreat
May 31-June 2 Ridgeway Baptist Retreat
June 10 - 29 COGOP Summer Camps
July 3-8 The Church of God Family Camp & Texas State Convention
God is doing great things at Camp Lost Pines.
We want you to know that there is a place for you and your group, large or small, at Camp Lost Pines. Please follow and “like” us on Facebook, Check out our website at camplostpines.com and tell others about your “Favorite Camp.”